*DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES (PCN 112)
Work Hours: 8a-5p
The Director of Rehabilitation Services is responsible for leading and assuring patient quality, outcomes, and efficient processes to include direct therapy services to patients and management responsibilities. Coordinates policies, objectives, initiatives, and programs for the delivery of rehabilitation services to patients. Ensures effective operations; oversees the performance of the rehab services staff; business planning and budget development. Assures services are in compliance with professional and clinical competency standards, and state regulatory requirements. Serves as Physical Therapist as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a post graduate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university recognized by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Ten (10) years of clinical experience required, with at least five (5) years in a leadership capacity.
- Must be skilled in providing treatment to both orthopedic and neurological inpatient and outpatient clients.
- Current Alaska license in Physical Therapy and CPR certification is required.
- Must be a strong leader, dependable and self-motivated.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The Director of Rehabilitation Services is subject to conduct in accordance with existing policies and operating procedures of the hospital and the laws of the State of Alaska governing the practice of Physical Therapy.
We invite you to join our team of professionals at South Peninsula Hospital located in scenic Homer, Alaska. As the largest employer in the community, we offer an extraordinary work/life balance, as well as competitive pay and benefits. Our employees enjoy a rewarding career with astounding opportunities for career growth and professional advancement, and the ability to explore the natural habitat and beauty of Alaska.
You will be captivated by Homer, a small, charming seaside community surrounded by gorgeous and bountiful mountains, beaches, glaciers, sea life, wildlife, amazing fishing, and breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. You will be impressed with the surrounding schools, museums, art galleries, fine dining options, and seaside accommodations.
Let your next adventure take you to Homer, Alaska, long known as the “Halibut Fishing Capital of the World.” Whether you are an experienced professional, or just starting your career, we invite you to explore career opportunities with South Peninsula Hospital. Working at South Peninsula Hospital is not just a job - it's a career. You will absolutely love it here!