NUTRITIONAL SERVICES FLOATER (PCN 1011)
Work Hours: 80
The Nutritional Services Floater is responsible for assisting in various facets of kitchen production including assisting staff as requested under the instruction of the Kitchen Manager or Assistant Kitchen Manager or their designee(s).
Nature and Scope:
The Nutritional Services Floater position is a technical position operating within the realm of food service. The Nutritional Services Floater reports to the Kitchen Manager and Assistant Kitchen Manager, or their designee(s).
Essential Functions May Include:
- Prepping food items.
- Arranging food as instructed.
- Assist in food and/or meal delivery.
- Cleaning utensils, prep areas, tables, refrigerators, storage areas, pots & pans, etc.
- Assist with set up and clean-up.
- Stock items and maintains the areas where food is stored.
- Assist with receiving and inventorying orders
- Arrange food in display areas.
- Covers and stores food according to standards.
- Thoroughly and efficiently clean dishes and puts them away/
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Knowledge and Experience:
Previous foodservice experience is desirable, but not required. The individual must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing. Good physical health with the ability to lift heavy objects is required.