BARISTA (REQ 3269)
Work Hours: 8 hr shift
This Barista position is located in our Nutrition Services Department.
This is a Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, day shift position.
- $16.03 - $20.56/hr and up (rate of pay range quoted is for 0-20 years of experience, rate is higher with more years of experience, PLUS shift differentials where applicable)
What you'll do:
The Barista is responsible for preparing and selling coffee and other drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, caffe latte, cappuccino and other refreshments.
The Barista position is a technical position operating within the Nutrition Services Department. The Barista reports to the Manager of Nutrition Services.
What you'll need:
- Must possess the minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous barista experience is desirable, but not required.
- The individual must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Good physical and mental health with the ability to lift heavy objects is required.
- The Barista will maintain a clean, well-groomed and professional appearance.
What you'll get:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance,
- Up to $2,000 annual Health Reimbursement Account w/health insurance,
- Generous Paid Time Off / Vacation Time and Sick Time,
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year,
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement - up to $400 per year,
- Annual Retention Bonus,
- 403b Retirement Plan with employer match!
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance,
- Student Loan Forgiveness,
- Tuition Reimbursement,
- Bereavement Leave - up to 40 hours,
- In-House Workout Facility and much more!
South Peninsula Hospital is a 22 bed critical access hospital (CAH), with an attached 28 bed long term care facility. We provide care close to home for the southern Kenai Peninsula. We have been three times named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital out of more than 1,300 critical access hospitals nationwide
Homer, Alaska, is a seaside town nestled on the shores of beautiful Kachemak Bay, offering breathtaking views of glaciers, mountains and wildlife. Homer is on the road system, and a four to five hour drive from Anchorage. If you are looking for community, adventure, culture, scenery or solitude, you'll find all of that and more here!
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Tara Kain, HR Recruiter, in Human Resources at South Peninsula Hospital, at 907-235-0950 or email email@example.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $20.56/hour
day shift position. </p><p><strong><u></u></strong> </p><ul><li>$16.03 - $20.56/hr and up (rate of pay range quoted is for 0-20 years of experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1831