Work Hours: 19:30 - 07:30
STARTING SALARY: $34.73 - $36.86/hr and up (rate of pay quoted is for 0-4 years of experience, rate is higher with more years of experience and/or with additional certifications, PLUS shift differentials)
Functions as a member of the Diagnostic Imaging team to provide clinical CT examinations and clinical diagnostic radiology examinations as directed by physicians or radiologists in accordance with established standards and practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an accredited program in radiologic technology. Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and must maintain registration with the ARRT on an annual basis. Must be ARRT certified in the specialty of CT or registry eligible. Must have two years current experience in the area of CT.
- Must keep current with CEU credits as required by the ARRT.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 pounds or 25% of own body weight, whichever is less, without self injury, as well as ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, including stooping and sitting.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, $2,000 annual Health Reimbursement Account, Generous Paid Time Off/Vacation Time and Sick Time, 8 Paid Holidays Per Year, Health & Wellness Reimbursement, Annual Retention Bonus, 403b Retirement Plan, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, Student Loan Forgiveness, Tuition Reimbursement, Bereavement Leave, In-House Workout Facility and much more!
South Peninsula Hospital is a 22 bed critical access hospital (CAH) located on the southern end of the Kenai Peninsula. There is a 28 bed long term care facility attached to the hospital.
We offer highly competitive wages and benefits including: health/dental/vision/life insurance, 403b retirement plan, health and wellness reimbursement, loan forgiveness, generous paid leave and relocation bonus (for applicable applicants). Apply today!
Homer, Alaska, is a seaside town nestled on the shores of beautiful Kachemak Bay, offering breathtaking views of glaciers, mountains and wildlife. Homer is on the road system, and a four hour drive from Anchorage. If you are looking for community, adventure, culture, scenery or solitude, you'll find all of that and more here!