CT TECH/RAD TECH (REQ 3359)
Work Hours: Variable
This CT TECH / RAD TECH position is located in our Radiology Department.
**RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION** For more information about the package, or the position, please call Tara in Human Resources at 907-235-0950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is a benefited rotating shift position with variable hours, 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week).
$39.91 – $54.86/hr and up (rate of pay range quoted is for 2-30 years of experience, with the ARRT RT certification and CT certification. Pay is higher with additional certifications, PLUS, when applicable; evening, night and weekend shift differentials)
What you'll do:
- Be a member of the Diagnostic Imaging team that provides clinical radiographs as directed by physicians or radiologists in accordance with established standards and practices.
- Prepare patient and adjust equipment as necessary for the performance of x-ray examination.
- Identify and instruct patient regarding procedures.
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks as directed by Imaging Director.
- Prepares and maintains departmental records and reports and files patient jackets as necessary.
What you'll need:
- Requires an ARRT CT certification and a minimum of 2 years of CT experience.
- Requires ARRT R certification.
- Successfully complete an AMA approved Radiologic Technologist training course. Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, and maintain annual registration. Must keep current with CEU credits as required by the ARRT
What you'll get:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance,
- Up to $2,000 annual Health Reimbursement Account w/health insurance,
- Generous Paid Time Off / Vacation Time and Sick Time,
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year,
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement - up to $400 per year,
- Annual Retention Bonus,
- 403b Retirement Plan with employer match!
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance,
- Student Loan Forgiveness,
- Tuition Reimbursement,
- Bereavement Leave - up to 40 hours,
- In-House Workout Facility and much more!
South Peninsula Hospital is a 22 bed critical access hospital (CAH), with an attached 28 bed long term care facility, and a variety of clinics. We provide care close to home for the southern Kenai Peninsula. We have been three times named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital out of more than 1,300 critical access hospitals nationwide.
Homer, Alaska, is a seaside town nestled on the shores of beautiful Kachemak Bay, offering breathtaking views of glaciers, mountains and wildlife. Homer is on the road system, and a four to five hour drive from Anchorage. If you are looking for community, adventure, culture, scenery or solitude, you'll find all of that and more here!
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Tara Kain, HR Recruiter, in the Human Resources Department at South Peninsula Hospital, at 907-235-0950 or email email@example.com.