DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST - MAMMOGRAPHY (PCN 218)
Work Hours: 80
Operate radiological equipment to make clinical diagnostic x-ray films as directed by physicians or radiologist. Perform mammography exams according to established standards and practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have successfully completed an AMA approved Radiologic Technologist training course. Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Must maintain registration with the ARRT on an annual basis.
- Must be certified in the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist specialty of Mammography.
- Must maintain mammography certification on an annual basis.
- Must keep current with continuing education credits as required by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in both general radiology and Mammography.
- Must meet current FDA continuing education credits requirements for Mammography certification.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 pounds or 25% of own body weight, whichever is less, without self injury, as well as ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, including stooping and sitting.