PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Pediatrics/Generalist) (REQ 3193)
Work Hours: M-F
This temporary position is available now and will end on July 14th. The position will be 20 to 40 hours per week, depending upon applicant's preference, Monday through Friday. This is a non-benefited position. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Tara at 907-235-0950 or email email@example.com.
STARTING SALARY: $54.97 to $61.00/hr and up (rate of pay range quoted is for 2-9 years of experience, rate is higher with more years of experience). Rate quoted includes the 15% add-on which is in lieu of benefits.
The Staff Physical Therapist (Pediatrics/Generalist) provides evaluation and treatment for hospital inpatients, outpatients, Home Health, and residents of the hospital Long Term Care unit, according to the professional standards of the American Physical Therapy Association.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- PT should have skills and comfort in treating primarily pediatric outpatients 0-18 years of age as well assisting in the Acute Care and Long Term Care setting, general inpatient/outpatient and adult/pediatric rehabilitation. A minimum of 2-3 years of experience is required.
- Requires a degree from an accredited university recognized by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current Alaska Physical Therapy license
- Must maintain a current BLS certification
- Applicant should be experienced and comfortable with a wide variety of Pediatric diagnoses, in addition to AC inpatient therapy, rehab, orthopedic outpatient and neuro settings. Additional experience in other settings a bonus.
South Peninsula Hospital is a 22 bed critical access hospital (CAH) located on the southern end of the Kenai Peninsula. There is a 28 bed long term care facility attached to the hospital.
We offer highly competitive wages and benefits including: health/dental/vision/life insurance, 403b retirement plan, health and wellness reimbursement, loan forgiveness, generous paid leave and relocation bonus (for applicable applicants). Apply today!
Homer, Alaska, is a seaside town nestled on the shores of beautiful Kachemak Bay, offering breathtaking views of glaciers, mountains and wildlife. Homer is on the road system, and a four hour drive from Anchorage. If you are looking for community, adventure, culture, scenery or solitude, you'll find all of that and more here!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1769