REHABILITATION AIDE (PCN 752)
Work Hours: 0930-1800
The rehabilitation aide will assist the therapists with routine aspects of patient care, equipment maintenance, patient transport, stocking supplies, and performing general housekeeping duties. This position also offers support for the department manager and the unit clerk.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma/GED.
- Must be BLS certified and maintain this certification.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lift up to 35 lbs, or 25% of body weight without injury to self/others.
- Must possess competent computer skills in Word and Excel.
South Peninsula Hospital is combined 22 bed critical access hospital and a 28 bed long term care facility, orthopedic and family practice clinics located at the southern end of the Kenai Peninsula. The working environment is generally pleasant, clean and well maintained. This position requires walking, standing, stooping, periods of prolonged sitting, lifting occasional loads of 35 pounds without injury to self or others. Persons in this position may be exposed to falls, slips, infectious diseases, and muscle strains. Generally the physical demands are moderate and the work is performed inside. This is a full time position, 40 hours per week.