SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (PCN 165)
Work Hours: Days
The Senior Human Resources Generalist is a critical role in Human Resources and has the ability to impact outcomes across the organization. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this position is responsible for partnering with leadership to provide support regarding employee relations, labor relations, performance management and benefits administration.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, required.
- 5 years’ experience as a human resources generalist or like position, required.
- Advanced labor-management relations experience required.
- Extensive benefits experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software applications to include: Human Resources Information systems, word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Publisher, Power Point).
We invite you to join our team of professionals at South Peninsula Hospital located in scenic Homer, Alaska. As the largest employer in the community, we offer an extraordinary work/life balance, as well as competitive pay and benefits. Our employees enjoy a rewarding career with astounding opportunities for growth and professional advancement, and the ability to explore the natural habitat and beauty of Alaska.
You will be captivated by Homer, a small, charming seaside community surrounded by gorgeous and bountiful mountains, beaches, glaciers, sea life, wildlife, amazing fishing, and breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. You will be impressed with the surrounding schools, museums, art galleries, fine dining options, and seaside accommodations.
Let your next adventure take you to Homer, Alaska, long known as the “Halibut Fishing Capital of the World.” Whether you are an experienced professional, or just starting your career, we invite you to explore career opportunities with South Peninsula Hospital. Working at South Peninsula Hospital is not just a job – it’s a career. You will absolutely love it here!